Parent coaching – for both couples and single parents
Feel Supported and Empowered as a Modern Parent
Parenting today is quite a challenging job for which we receive no /little training or guidance. While parenting has a tremendous impact (positive or negative) on a child’s personality and potential.
A parenting coach can support parents in creating a healthy family environment to raise confident and happy children by helping you develop a strong connection with your child.
Who is it for?
- If as a parent you’re concerned about your child’s confidence, expression (or lack of it), low self-esteem and behavior.
- If your child is becoming shy or aggressive, frequently throwing tantrums or showing any other negative changes in emotional or behavioral patterns.
- If you find yourself losing patience frequently over trivial matters, or realize a disconnect with your child (you are not able to listen and understand each other).
- Major issues like lying, bullying, addiction or depression in preteens or teenagers.
- Any parent who wants to be more aware and mindful as a parent, knowing the positive impact it’ll have on their family.
Coaching can happen face to face, over phone or skype with powerful results.
Benefits of parent coaching:
- Effectively deal with common issues like tantrum, misbehavior or other challenges of day-to-day life.
- To spend quality time and nurture relationship with your children in a way which is conducive for their highest growth and potential.
- To handle challenges of single parenting to raise happy and confident children.
- To learn skills to handle issues like peer pressure, bullying, low self-esteem, alcohol and depression etc.
2 – 3 months coaching programme (as per individual requirement) includes:
- 4 – 6 coaching sessions (each session 60-90 minutes)
- Action plan with practical tools to move forward towards results in daily life
- Unlimited phone and email support in between the sessions to implement actions
- Supportive materials like articles, videos & books recommendation
Single Consultation session
- If you’re new to life coaching and would like to experience and discuss how it can help you.
- 1 consultation session (90 -100 minutes)
- Workshops for parents of kids 2-12 years and parents of teenagers
Every alternate month (please call 8130224242 for details of next workshop)
One of the Happy parent says:
Be the Best Parent you can be; Book your 1st parent coaching session today!